Counseling & Social Work
RCSD Staying Connected to the Community:
Social and Emotional Wellness Hotline
- Effective immediately, the RCSD will support a Social and Emotional Wellness Hotline available for students and families to utilize as needed.
- This hotline will be staffed by the school social workers.
- Community members will be prompted to leave a message, which will be returned within an hour M-F between 8am & 8pm.
- In order to accommodate various family and essential work schedules, the hotline will also run Sat & Sun 12-4pm.
- The purpose of the hotline is to respond to school community needs by listening to parents/students/families, providing resource information, and addressing social and emotional wellness overall.
- This is not a hotline to deal with emergencies. In the case of an emergency, community members will be directed to call “911.”
Hotline Number: 734-545-8807
Mon- Fri: 8am – 8pm
Sat- Sun: 12pm – 4pm
The Riverview Social Work Team
Marci Heulitt Grace Schenkel Stacey Williamson-Carotta